We would like to thank the following for making our expedition possible:

Thursday 11 June 2009

S'all sport

Portland, Spain and Devon, all very good for climbing. Mixing good Friends and relatives for company.

In Weymouth my grandparents put me up for a few days and despite changeable weather I had a very enjoyable time. when the weather was bad I sat and played games, pick up sticks is a strong choice, and if it was good we went out to Portland and clambered around.

Spain provided much more consistent weather which meant much more climbing, it also meant swimming, siestas and barbeque's. All this in the name of training, I feel dedicated. The whole region of Costa Blanca is amazing for climbing and I feel I have only scratched the surface. A return trip in the winter is high on my list of priorities.

Right now I'm sitting in Devon, Bideford, planning, plotting and most importantly climbing. I have now been offered a place on the Alpine Apprenticeship course thanks to the Benjamin Brabner Memorial Fund in July. If you want to read more go here.

No comments:

Post a Comment